Again I didn't blog for the whole month.. sorry... have been fighting battles at work thus no time to really blog, when I reached home, I hardly want to touch my laptop...
Anyway, Noelle have got her new schedule for class!! haha... Want to Thank God that this time round only one or two fridays are affected... meaning.. I can attend cell group! Yeah!!
This term, it's more relax the first two months, cos only one module: Classes on Thursday. But in December, the other module will start and it will be a crush course. (Cos the few of us wrote in to complain the lecturer who is suppose to be teaching, he really cannot make it. So now the school will be getting the lecturer from Australia to teach instead. That's why it's a crush course)
From 30 Nov - 4 Dec, every day got lessons another two more week days there will be classes as well. ALL Sat in December will all have lessons, 2-9pm.. wohoo... so Dec basically I am packed to the rim until 23rd! Christmas Eve! Thank God they are nice... so Christmas onwards no more class, and Jan 2010 exams!
Now I am waiting for my results for last term.. really hope that I can at least pass the one that is taught by the lousy lecturer.... haiz....
Can't wait for Sept 2010 to come ... graduation!


No comments:
Post a Comment