Sorry I haven't been blogging.. actually don't know what to blog, life have been a routine...
work --> School --> Home --> Church
Now my classes are on Wednesday and Friday! yes Friday!!!! Goodness sake! Why???!!! For the next 4 months, I will be missing Cell Group and Prayer meetings that are held on Friday!! The week will seem longer to me.... sad case...
Updates?... We put on a few more kgs again!! haha... too stress, so ate too much chocolates and ice creams!! hehe....:p
Anyway, 2 weeks ago, Maverick and I went for a little trip to KL!! Yes again! haha... went there once again to have a little break and shopping, before I start my class all over again. Sorry I don't have time to load the photos on blogger, very slow... so I loaded it up on my facebook! hehe... So please go on facebook to take a look.... if you don't have facebook and want to see our pictures, just drop me an email. :) More than glad to share them with you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment