Our 6th month anniversary! haha.. Married for 6 months.. seems like 6 years... we won't get to celebrate like we used to now, cos lately we have been so busy...
Lately have been so busy with projects and homework till I have no time to blog... if you notice, this is only blogged by Noelle... ;)
Cos Maverick is busier! Busy at work, Shell is a busy place! And busy with William and Theresa's wedding... Busy with getting well.. he keeps falling sick lately, poor thing...
Haha.. Now, William and Theresa are happliy married.. honeymooning now... :p
Guangrui and Yisi's baby Grace is born!!!
Noelle's projects seems more "stable" now...
time for breather! haha.. thats why I managed to blog today.. :)
Next blog entry will be the photos taken at the wedding.. won't be much.. cos I'm not the camera man! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment