So I thought, might as well update you guys here! ;) (Speaking from Noelle's point of view)
Married life , the differences from singlehood... :
1) Having someone next to you the moment you open your eyes in the morning! (But I like that! keke.. :p)
2) Going home to a house that does not have my parents... (misses my dad, but I get to see him on Sat, or as and when I go home.)
3) Having someone's needs to look out for.
4) Having more clothes to iron! haha...
5) Adapting to different living habits... (His and his family's)
6) Adapting to a new environment...
7) Remembering my way home... (Some time I would turn the other direction, to head to my home!)
8) Saturdays and Sundays nights reserved for parents... (So friends, Sat and Sun nights are packed, so if you want to ask me out, try the afternoon slots.. haha.. :p )
9) Having a lot of people asking me "So when are you having kids?" (Hey! I just got married 2 months ago!!! Kids... nay! At least not now!)
That's all for now... more differences.. maybe in future I get to see more.. When our house finally come, maybe I can share more.. hahaha..
Now I am thinking of furthering my studies, but really duno if I can pay for it.. so ex!! haiz.. pray pray!! ;)
Friends, thanks for all the concerns and prayers! We have been good! :) There are times we argue about how things should be, but thankfully we resolved our differences peacefully (most of the time)! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment